I hope no one took offense to yesterday's post. It was NOT my intent to make anyone feel bad for not commenting on my blog when I'm not posting about IF stuff. It was merely an observation of mine. Really. It's okay. I'm bad about just reading and not commenting on blogs myself most of the time.
As a matter of fact, I find myself wanting to jump in and comment sometimes but don't because I either have never experienced what that person is going through or everybody else has already said what I would have said and I don't want to look like a copycat. I do make a point to let people know I'm thinking about them if they're having a tough time regardless of how many other people have already said the same thing.
So, my offer to answer questions still stands. Lurkers, if there are any, you're welcome to ask them, too. I don't want to bore anybody, but it's kind of neat to learn new things about our "friends."
I'd like to write more, but there are 3 sets of tests just waiting to be graded. Fun stuff.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I can't think of any questions but thought I would let you know that your posts don't bore me (even if I don't always comment!)
Good luck with the grading! We aren't back to school until after Labor day so I am soaking up the last days of summer....teacher work days the week after next...sigh. Thank goodness I love my job!
lol. Haven't you had a post about this before? People not commenting when it's not about IF... lol. I just don't get on much. And I enjoy reading what you have to say when it's not all about IF, even if that's why I started following you. lol. I'm new to this blogging thing and it depresses me that all mine tend to be only about infertility stuff. I wish I blogged more about happier things. But I don't feel like it most of the time. So I just go read your happier more random posts. =D
Post a Comment