Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Running Out of Steam...

Being over halfway through my eighth straight month of blogging, I am finding it difficult to continue to come up with interesting blog posts.  I know, some would argue that most of what I write is not interesting, but some of you have stuck around for this long and deserve something "good" to read every now and then.  I've recently joined a group called "Prompt-ly" and am trying to find some time to devote to responding to some of the prompts people have posted.   Things have been kind of slow on the commenting front as of late, and I know that it's because most of my regulars are fellow TTC'ers.  Since I'm currently waiting to wait, not much is happening on that court. 

So, here's my proposition: let me know what YOU want to know!  If there's something I've never talked about (or at least not that you've read) that you'd like to know, post your question(s) in a comment.  This weekend, I'll post the answers (or over multiple days if there is a massive amount of information to share).  I'm pretty open on here, so there are very few things I will not answer.

Ooh...I'm nervous and excited about this all at the same time.

Hugs and love,

3 comments:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I’m very impressed with the fact that you have been able to blog everyday especially after all that you have been through. I may not always take the time to comment but I do read your blog most days.

Here’s my question: How/when did you meet your husband? I love hearing how people met!

Jessica Anne said...

I also read a lot, but do not comment too often....

How long have you been a teacher and what prompted you to do so?

Anonymous said...

I would love to know:

1) If you could live in any country in the world, where would you live?

2) What's your favorite candy bar?

3) Who is your hero? Why?