Monday, August 22, 2011

Guilty Pleasure...

I learned this morning that one of my guilty pleasures is shared by a local news anchor and weather man.  I don't know if I find comfort in that or not, but I was glad to know that I am not the only person who does this.  Well, my brother does it, too, but I taught him to.  What is this, you ask?  I dip my fries in my Fro.sty when I go to Wend.y's.  Only chocolate, of course.

My mom says it's weird.  Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. 

Darn.  Now I need some "Frosty Fries." 

4 comments:

Emby said...

My husband does that. I have tried it a few times and don't love it, but I am not completely against it either. But, a LOT of people I know do it. Maybe it's a southern thing?

Anonymous said...

I've heard about that, but never tried it. I had a few friends in college who swore by it.

Chrissie said...

I didn't know people ate them any other way! And I agree, chocolate only. Otherwise it would just be weird...ha ha
And now I have a craving.

A Wife and a Teacher said...

My husband and I both do that too! Now you have me thinking about that, I may have to go back to town for one now!!