Thursday, August 11, 2011

#400

This marks post #400 here at my little blog.  I'm kind of amazed by that.  I'm also kind of amazed at the 67 "followers," who I know are not the only ones reading what I have to say.  So, to everyone who has traveled with me along this journey (including all of you who have just joined somewhere along the way), thanks for sticking with me.  I'm thankful for your support. 

So....

In case you have read all 400 posts and still want to know more about me,  found this survey online and thought I'd share my answers here.  Feel free to steal it.  After all, I didn't come up with it myself.

HAVE YOU EVER...

Fallen asleep at the computer? no

Shot a gun? no

Owned an instrument? yes...piano, flute, and violin

Thought about what people would say at your funeral? sadly, yes

Owned more than 5 sharpies? Um, yes...I'm a teacher, you know!

Cried over someone? most definitely

Thrown strange objects? I guess...if they were in my hand when I had an urge to throw something

Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? No, but I distinctly remember putting a piece of
popped popcorn up my nose once

Played a prank on someone? Um, yes.  *hangs head in shame*

Forgotten someone's name? No, I'm pretty good with  names.

Been easily amused? Oh, yes.  It's part of my charm.  *grin*

Broken a bone?  Only a toe or two

Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? No...cause I'm not hot.

Played chicken? Nope.  I drive like grandpa

Ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone?  Are you kidding?  I don't watch scary movies with people in a well-lit room!

Happy Thursday, all.  We've almost made it to the weekend!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I'm not a fan of scary movies either!

Happy 400 posts!