I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. It seems as if my mind is one jumbled mess of ideas as of late...especially about things I'd like to do before I expire. There are few things that I know for sure in this life: 1.) I have salvation and will one day make it to Heaven; 2.) I love my family; 3.) Life is uncertain--but death is sure. While I have no plans to die anytime soon, I don't have a promise of tomorrow. None of us does. So, I decided to sit down and compile a list of the things I'd really love to do before checking out. Here's my list. [NOTE: I reserve the right to modify the list in any way (add to, change, or delete) at any time.] It might be shorter than your list, but I am on the quality side of the fence. One more thing: I deliberately chose to make my list bulleted rather than numbered. It doesn't matter how many things there are here...some will take more time and effort to complete than others. The order is random, typed in the order of my thoughts.
* Visit all 50 states (really visit...driving through state A to get to state B doesn't count--I'm up to 14, I think)
* Write a book
* Become a mom
* Celebrate my 25th anniversary
* Celebrate my 50th anniversary
* Ride in a hot-air balloon
* Learn to play chess
* Go white water rafting
* Ride every ride at Disney World
* Ride every roller coaster in the country
* Read the entire Bible
* Watch AFI's top 100 movies
* Read 50 books in a year
* Visit every major league baseball park
* Learn 100 basic ASL (American Sign Language) signs
* Go to a concert
* Take an awesome photograph that makes people think
* Go ice skating
* Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
* Make it onto someone else's "bucket list" as a person they'd like to meet
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Have you heard or 101 in 1001? Google it if you haven't. It's like a bucket list, but not before you expire. It's before 1001 days pass. And it can be little things, like taking a photography class, or other small things that you've always wanted to do, but just have made excuses to not get done. That could be a lot of fun for you! :)
Post a Comment