Isn't that what we seem to spend all of our time doing? That's what I feel like I've done all week. The last 2 weeks, in fact. I called Kelli this morning to leave her a message regarding the arrival of AF. I was totally expecting to find out that we did not have enough information to proceed this cycle. But...
I. Was. Wrong.
Sometime mid-morning, J emailed me a list of lab results and asked if they were the only tests NFC should be waiting for. I didn't have my list with me, but the names looked familiar. He made sure they got sent so we weren't being held up by test results. I was surprised they were back already. (And I have no idea what they said...nobody's told me.) Right after school was out, I checked my phone (like I had done about a hundred other times throughout the day) and noticed I had a missed call and voicemail message from NFC. I eagerly checked it and was shocked to hear Kelli say that Dr. W said it would be fine for me to pursue treatment this cycle.
No natural cycle this time, though. She feels like we should try something else. I've tried to accept that. More shots. Boo. Might as well get used to it, I guess. HSG is next Thursday (they did let me schedule that with my local doctor), and I start taking BCPs on Friday (like in 2 days). I don't have the full "plan" yet, but Kelli is working on writing it all out and is going to email it to me this afternoon.
I've got to go work on dinner. Just wanted to get this all down before I forget. (Or get swallowed up by the stacks of ungraded papers and book fair money that I need to count.)
Hugs and love,
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I'm sorry that your cycle isn't as natural as you'd hoped, but I'm glad you get to start your next cycle sooner than planned. Good luck with your HSG. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's still clear!
Post a Comment