Its a sample of Simi.lac, in case you can't tell (this was the best picture I could get). Seriously? It made me want to curse (but I resisted). Would it be in poor taste to give this away at a baby shower next week?
On a lighter note, I don't think Jax cared for Mark Levine's Li.berty and Ty.ranny.
What? I guess you think I did that?
Hugs and love,











4 comments:
I have been getting the similac samples too. It must cost them a fortune to mail, those packages are HEAVY. I have passed them off to friends, but I have no idea how they got my info. Luckily they have never arrived on really bad days, not that I am above crying at my mail box but it just hasn't happened (yet)
I got one of those a few weeks back. It is still sitting on top of my fridge and I can't figure out what to do with it. I thought of posting it for free of craigslist.
The food shelves always need formula. One of those is about $23! I got a strange soy formula in the mail and I think thats what I am going to do with it.
Food bank is a great idea! I haven't gotten those yet, but occasionally get Pam.per.s samples. I bring those to the cong w/me & ask around the parents until I find one who wants them. Or leave them under the changing table in the ladies' room.
Doncha love the animal ability to fiegn total shock that you would ever even begin to suspect them? I've got 4 cats, so they've all learned the "not me, you can't prove it" look too. (and people say we're not parents!?!)
Post a Comment