...because I know for a FACT that insurance companies rule the world. I have been dealing with doctor's offices and lab codes and phone calls for the past 3 days and I am sick to death of it all. Thanks to my dear, sweet husband (my hero), we have determined that we think the insurance is going to cover the bloodwork Dr. W wants drawn. I really thought it should, anyway. It's all for clotting disorders (you know, on the form with that vicious diagnosis 629.81).
We have decided to skip the karyo.typing for now. It's just not in our budget. Why should we pay several thousand dollars to find out that none of our embryos are viable when we can try a couple more FETs and hang on to the slightest shred of hope (for perhaps a slightly lower pricetag)?
*Sigh* *A Big One*
So, tomorrow, I'll have my blood drawn. Again. To see if I, indeed, have the blood clotting disorders that Dr. W suspects and to confirm or rule out any others. Yippee. Please excuse my sarcasm. It's just dying to ooze out today.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Ughhh, I HATE dealing with insurance companies! They are the WORST. I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment