I think I've mentioned before that I love getting mail. I wouldn't even mind the bills if I didn't have to pay them. ;-) This week has been especially heavy on the mail front--I'm doing my part to keep the postal service in business. I received a total of 5 packages this week. I got one every single day except yesterday (Wednesday, I got 2). Some were Christmas gifts I ordered while I had a good coupon at Koh.l's (and they proceeded to ship every single item separately because they ended up coming from different warehouses). I also got a book for my Spanish class, and today's was the most exciting of all (well, to me, it was).
At school, I use power.point a lot. Like nearly every day (in Spanish, if nothing else). So, a couple of years ago I purchased a "presenter." It's kind of like a remote control that allows me to advance (or go back) my presentation without being near the keyboard or mouse. It worked great. Until it didn't. Somehow, while I was out of school for the FET in September, the USB connector lost its casing. Nobody knows how it happened, but I still used it until it died. Sure, its "guts" were hanging out, but it still worked for a time. When it bit the dust, I decided it was time to buy a new one. That's what came today. This one is quite different from my old one, and I can't wait to use it. (I can feel my inner dork sneaking out.)
Happy Friday, all!
Hugs and love,
Friday, October 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment