Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I guess we'll see

I feel like I've been a constant nag to my IVF nurse since our follow-up last Monday.  But hey, if it gives me answers, I guess it's okay.  After exchanging several messages today, "let's see" is the best answer I have gotten.  As you may recall, one of my biggest concerns here is not natural vs. supplemented (they don't call it medicated, and I'm trying to break myself of the habit), but rather if I can pay for it before the end of the year so I have spent enough to count.  I am willing to do a "supplemented" cycle (though, of course, natural is easier on the body...).  I just want this part over with. 

I asked what I thought was my final question of the day in an email at around 3:00, just before I left school.  Kelli had responded to my questions from yesterday and I asked if we were basically out of the running for cycling again this year (because of the HSG).  She suggested that I just call her when AF starts and she'll see if Dr. W has enough results back yet to let me start another cycle. 

I'm going to guess NO since I just had my blood drawn on Saturday and judging by the way I feel and the spotting that I noticed today, AF will likely show up tomorrow. 

But, we'll see...

1 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

We'll see is a better answer than No! I hope it works out for you!