Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I have TB

Now that I have your attention, let me explain what I mean by "TB."  My MIL jokes on many evenings that she has TB--Tired Butt.  Today, I have TB--Tired Brain.  My brain is literally tired.  My head feels like there's something wrapped around it so tightly just to keep all the thoughts from spilling out, yet I cannot tell you what is on my mind.  I'm not being stubborn...it's all a buzz of "noise" that I can't quite sort out.

I'm compiling a list of questions for our follow-up next week with the RE.  So far, I can't manage to keep up with the stinking list.  I believe there were 3 questions on it, but for the life of me I don't know what they were.  And I remember them in the strangest of places--today, for instance, one of them just popped in my head in the middle of a comment I was making to my social studies class.  Just snuck right in there and I wasn't even thinking about it.  I jotted it down on something.  Hopefully it wasn't somebody's homework...but ya couldn't prove it by me because I can't find it now.  I don't know what's the matter with me.  I'm usually uber organized.  Even when there's clutter I can normally produce anything that is asked for. 

While I'm at it, I'm missing a lanyard that holds 2 flash drives.  Has anybody seen it?  Yeah, I didn't figure you had.  Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Steph said...

I hate days like that. When I'm not on meds, my mind goes to constant chatter. Needless to say, that's good incentive for me to stay on them.

I hope you find stuff soon. I actually keep notebooks in several places so I can jot things down as they come to me- shopping, to do, random stuff that'll drive me batty. (yes, i really have a list for that!)

Emby said...

You are funny. I know it isn't really funny, but your post made it funny. I do hope you are able to compile your list. I generally think of about 5 more questions by the time I get to the parking lot after a consult with my RE.