I'm not too with-it today, gals (and gentlemen, as the case may be). Jax got sick twice during the night, so I am currently laundering the bedspread...the blanket is next. Yeah, he did it REAL GOOD. I've been feeling pretty crummy myself today. I didn't notice it until I got to school, but I have a case of the "sour belches." J made fun of me the first time he heard me call them that, but that's what we always called them growing up. I didn't know they were called anything else.
Then, around lunch time, my stomach started hurting. I guess it's going to be chicken noodle soup for me tonight. Somehow, I don't think tacos are a good idea since my tummy is already in turmoil.
I got an updated labs list from Kelli (the one with an "i" not an "ey")...looks like a heck of a lot of blood to me, but I'm no stranger to that game, either. I don't know when I can get it done, either. My neice's birthday party is Saturday morning (yay me...I get to go watch other people's children tumble around at E.x.t.r.e.m.e. G.y.m.n.a.s.t.i.c.s), and Kelli said I needed to fast first. (Sounds like a good way to pass out to me.)
I just want to go to bed and forget the whole thing right now. Wake me up when insurance companies don't rule the world.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I hope you feel better!! (((HUGS)))
I hope you start to feel better soon. BTW, we call them 'the nasty burps'. ~ Tanya
Hope you're feeling better soon! And praying that you make it through the party on Saturday...always hard watching other lil ones when you just want to watch your own. Always praying for your lil bundles!!!
Post a Comment