I couldn't believe my eyes. Only $3.97? I was pretty sure I had a $2 off coupon in my purse. I grabbed one and ran to the price scanner. Yep, it rang up at $3.97. Time to dig out the coupon. Much to my amazement, my coupon was for $4 off instead. That meant I could take this item home for free. But wait, there's more! I not only had 1 of these incredible coupons, I had 2. So, you guessed correcly. I bought two. For free. Because I rock like that.
In other news, tomorrow is our follow-up with the RE. I'm not really looking forward to it. I've been composing a list of things to talk about/ask, but I don't have very much. Any suggestions? I know I need to ask for a refill for a prescription (folic acid), and of course I'll ask if she recommends anything different and if its possible for us to do one more cycle before the end of the year. I just don't know what else to ask. Blech. At least it was a Monday--easy to plan for (it's "Map Monday" and computer lab day in my social studies classes). At least my boss understandthat family comes first.
Hope you are all doing well, and I wish you a wonderful start to the week.
Hugs and love,









1 comments:
I LOVE coupons! Sometimes I wish I could be one of those extreme couponers!
Post a Comment