Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten down, two to go

Months of blogging straight, that is.  I can't believe it's November already.  I have blogged every single day for 10 straight months.  Sixty-one more days until my goal is complete.  Hopefully, this will be enough to keep me blogging regularly next year.  I don't plan on trying to do it every single day then, but at least a few times a month.  Ya know...when something blogworthy happens. 

I think I set this goal in the first place because it was something I could control.  There are so many things I want in my life that I have absolutely no control over, and I just wanted something I could decide to do for myself and do it without anyone's assistance.

*Sigh*  I have 9 more days to psych myself up for Lu.pron.  Not looking forward to an endless assortment of injections.  Meds will be here on Thursday.  I'll be sure and post a pic.  Too bad they all come with needles. 

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie. New follower, LOVE your blog design!

Suzanna said...

Needles.... *gulp*
I pray that the action of taking Lupron won't be nearly so bad as the thought of many needles. And I pray that it WORKS!