Monday, November 28, 2011

We're all set!

I headed to the clinic today to get my lining and E2 levels checked.  Both were stellar (sorry, I don't have numbers), but I left with the instructions, "Call your voicemail this afternoon.  Have a good day!"  That's it?  No comments on the lining?  I was a little worried until Kelli called me herself (no voicemail for this chica today).  She said that everything looked great and that Dr. W said we could go ahead and schedule the transfer. 

So, here's the rundown of things to come:
* Continue with 0.2 mL of Estrad.iol Val.erate (IM) on Tuesday, then decrease it to 0.1 mL on Saturday.  This dose and frequency will continue until test day or (hopefully) around 10 weeks pg.
* On Friday, 12/2, begin PIO injections (IM) with 1cc, increasing dosage on 12/3 to 2cc.  This dose will continue until test day or (hopefully) 10-12 weeks pg.  (Not looking forward to this, but you gotta do what you gotta do.)
* Visit RE's office on Friday for stitch on cervix to assist in transfer. 
* Pick up prescriptions for Val.ium and Lov.enox.
* Begin Lov.enox, one 40mg prefilled syringe sub Q on Mon 12/5.
* Take last Lup.ron injection the day before embryo transfer (12/6).
* Transfer is scheduled for Wednesday, 12/7.

Lots of needles in my future, but I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it. 

Hope you're doing well.  I'm sick of all this rain we've been getting, but at least it isn't snow!

Hugs and love,

6 comments:

Liz said...

My FET is scheduled for the day before yours. I wish they were reducing my estrogen dose, holy nausea. That stitch thing sounds crazy. Good luck!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

The different FET protocols are so crazy! Good luck next week! I will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck girl! Do you prefer the PIO to the suppositories? Dec is a magical month.... :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you miracle!!!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Yay!! I'm excited for you!

Unknown said...

Praying all goes perfectly for you *hugs*