and left his paw prints on my heart forever.
For more adorable pics (yeah, I know I'm biased) of our little guy on his first day with us, click here. It's hard to believe that it's been a year already. We were in the middle of our fresh IVF cycle. I don't know if I could have gotten through all of our heartaches in the past year without J and Jax. Jax is always willing to dole out kisses...especially if I'm crying. He hates tears and licks them all away.
Now, my baby is all grown up. He weighs about 19 pounds. He loves to play with his toys, and knows some of them by name (Smoky -- his bear, Freddy, puppy dog, ball, and red rover). J took a video of him "finding Freddy" from another room.
I SWEAR there was no one in the other room helping him. The only people home were me and J. We were both in the family room the whole time. My dog is just smart.
So, thanks, Jax, for making me a furmommy. At least I have been able to mother something this year. I never thought I'd be a dog person. My aunt would be so proud.










2 comments:
I LOVE the freddy video! Smart boy :D
That is such a cute video. I love how he is sliping and sliding all over the floor and he is super smart. I read that many breeds of dogs have the intelligence level of a 2-year old human. Thanks for sharing. It made me smile!
Post a Comment