Since I've finished BCPs and lowered my Lu.pron to 5 units each day--all without any real side effects, I was hoping the same could be said for the other 2 meds we're throwing into the mix. Last night was my first injecion of Estra.diol Val.erate. Ouch! That one hurt. It's thick, but not quite as thick as PIO. I forgot what that needle felt like, though, since it's almost been a year since I had a PIO injection.
It wasn't too bad, but when J pulled the needle out, the site started gushing blood. It got all over my clothes, but it'll come out in the wash. There's no bruise there. (Although the one on my belly from yesterday's Lu.pron looks quite atrocious today.) Since I'm not usually prone to side effects, I was hoping to dodge them with this drug as well, but no such luck. I had a headache within 20 minutes of taking the dose. It lasted through most of today...but thankfully, it's gone now. I hope it stays gone. It's going to be a busy weekend.
Hugs and love,
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
=( Hope the rest are better
That one gave me a horrible headache - so bad I had to take migraine medication (with dr approval of course). Glad yours went away on its own and hopefully it stays gone!
Post a Comment