I won't lie. It's been a long, hard year. I could list my troubles and probably be justified by most people for not being quite my jolly-old-self. But that's not what this day is all about. There are good things in my life, and despite my troubles, I have a lot of things to be thankful for.
I wasn't going to bore you with them, but then I remembered that this is MY blog and I can record them here if I want to. So, don't feel obligated to read how blessed I am. Just know that I count you all in my blessings...every day.
* I'm thankful that I have salvation, which in the end, trumps all the troubles the world could possibly throw at me. Thank you, Lord.
* I'm thankful for my husband. He keeps me grounded. I don't always think clearly, and sometimes I know I'm a pain...but he puts up with me and loves me despite my faults. I can't imagine taking this journey with anybody else.
* I'm thankful for my family--even though we don't always agree on everything, we're there for each other. Not every family can say that, so that is a blessing, too.
* I'm thankful I have a home, a car, and a job. Yes, those are big ones, but I lumped them together because they are material things.
* I'm thankful that we are in a position to even try IVF and FET.
* I'm thankful that I gathered up the courage to give myself my subcutaneous injections.
* I'm thankful for you, if you're reading this!
Have a blessed day,
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Yay you're thankful for me! It's so nice to be appriciated. lol
I deffinitly agree that life can be difficult... Bleh! But if I can always find something to truly be thankful for, I think I'll be able to make it through the difficult times. I'm glad you can find lots of things to be thankful for this year. =)
Post a Comment