Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What will tomorrow bring?

Who knows?  I have to go for my repeat HSG in the morning.  Fun, fun, fun.  [Insert sarcasm]  I remember how much I enjoyed the last one and just can't wait to jump up on that table again. 

I'm a little concerned because I only took a half day off work.  I remember feeling pretty rough for a little while afterwards last time, but I'm hoping I will be okay.  I feel so guilty for leaving my kiddos with so many substitutes...and there are more in their future.

I don't really expect anything to show up--everything looked good last time--but I also am not one to prematurely count my chickens. 

Wish me luck. 

Hugs and love,

6 comments:

E and R said...

Hope all goes well!

MaryMargaret said...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a completely normal HSG! I hope that you feel well enough to teach tomorrow afternoon, and that your students have LOTS of days of substitutes soon as your start a new cycle that WILL WORK!!

Lyndz said...

I had an HSG and didn't have any side effects! So here is hoping you won't either! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Allison said...

Hope all goes well, Angie!

Erin Patricia said...

hoping it was painless and perfect!