Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wake-Up Surprise

I woke up this morning to a bloody mess.  Literally.  The nurse told me I'd probably start spotting soon, having stopped BCPs last Monday, but that it shouldn't be heavy like a normal period because my lining was so thin.  Okay.  I could deal with that.  But this morning, I was totally not expecting to see blood everywhere, but I did.  No cramps, just bleeding.  Fun stuff.

It's almost shot time.  Then, my derierre gets a break until Tuesday when the dose doubles.  Yay, me.  I hope it doesn't give me a headache again.  But I will deal with it if it does.  Gotta run.  I'm taking a quick break to "warm" my meds.  We've got to finish cleaning this house...and I have church in an hour!

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Ashley's Journey In Life said...

so sorry you had that surprise when you woke up!! ((HUGS))

MaryMargaret said...

What a terrible thing to wake up to! And with no warning, either... Oh well- that's one more hurdle down and one step closer to your baby!