Late yesterday morning, I started getting all crampy. Like pre-AF crampy. I kind of brushed it off. My body never does what it's supposed to when it's supposed to, so leave it to me to get crampy on a random day. But then I went to take a shower around 1:00 and I noticed I was spotting just the slightest bit. I don't quite know what to make of it. I didn't think AF was supposed to be here yet. From everything I've read, I should be ovulating soon since my hcg level is finally nearing zero. So, what gives?
I've been crunching numbers and comparing time from my first m/c to AF and now with this one. With December's, my hcg fell to 1.7 and AF came three and a half weeks later. On Monday of this week, I was at 5.6, and now I'm all crampy and spotting. If it picks up, do I count it as AF, or just "THE END" of things? So sorry to ramble on and on about this constantly, but not too many of my IRL friends want to hear about the goings on of my uterus. (If you ARE an IRL friend, I guess you're getting it anyway, huh?)
Just for the record, I'm terrified of Loven.ox, which I know is in my future. It's not the actual shots. I'll endure whatever I have to. I'm just afraid I won't be able to administer them. I used Foll.istim like a pro, but it came in a pen. When it came to Gan.irelix and Ov.idrel, I totally whimped out and J had to come to my rescue. While I'm eternally grateful that he was willing to help me out, I hate being dependent on other people. I don't know what the problem was. I guess it was because it looked like a shot and was an actual syringe. Wuss.
This summer is totally not going how it was supposed to. First I was supposed to be nearing the end of my first pregnancy. Then when that didn't work out so well, I was suposed to be basking in the glory of the second trimester of my second. Now, here I am pleading with my body to just get rid of all the stupid hcg it's harboring so I can finally move on. If this isn't really AF, it's looking like a summer attempt is out of the question. Figures.
Sorry to be so whiny. Hugs and love to you all.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I don't know why you think you're being whiny. Those dissappointments are REAL.
I hope this is your real cycle so that you can move on. I've got lovenox (or heparin) in my future as well...i'm all about the sub Q shots though. I'll take them anyday over the PIO IM shot.
Definetly not being whiny!!!! We are all here to help you out and get you through this!!!
Post a Comment