It's been a busy few days around here. I've been trying to get my house in order for my homemakers meeting tonight, and my progress has been slowed by several things. It's finally coming together, though, and I think all I have left is regular sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming until it's time to cut up veggies and fruit later. I'll hit that in just a minute.
Right now I'm focused on not eating the blueberry cream cheese pound cake that's cooling in the kitchen. It smells wonderful. I hope it tastes good enough to eat, because if we have leftovers I'll be too tempted, I think.
Jax is snuggled up next to me...his favorite spot this summer, it seems. I won't lie, I like having him there, too. It's a stay-in-your-jammies-and-take-a-nap kind of day. The clouds are threatening rain, and are therefore blocking out the sun, which is making us both want to crawl back into bed. It's about time I made it up, anyway. That'll keep me out of it. I don't know about Jax, though...he has no regard for neat corners and tucked in sheets.
Hope your Tuesday is terrific.
Hugs and love,
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
So, what do you do at a Homemakers' meeting? I have been catching up on your blog from the last few entries I missed. I will be honest and say I had no idea a miscarriage could take this long to "clear itself up". I am sorry you are still going through all this.
I can't wait to hear about your meeting and how the blueberry cheesecake turned out!
Post a Comment