The second bold statement/question looks like this:
My "original" setting was "Anyone," but seeing as that hasn't been working out so well, I changed it to registered users, thinking that might help fix the problem. When tested it on my blog, I noticed that the box had changed, but the only options for posting were to use the goo.gle account or OpenID. There was no "anonymous" box. This really didn't surprise me, but at the same time, I knew it wasn't exactly what my blogger buddies had. So, I went back in and checked the "Anyone" button. Upon a recheck, I noticed that my comment box now looked like I wanted it to, and people should be able to comment on my blog.
[Incidentally, I'd love to know if you've tried since yesterday and were unable to so I can try something else.]
Hope this helps! I'm not asking anyone to change anything just for me, but my friend asked and this is the easiest way I know of to help her out!









3 comments:
Wahoo, thanks for the info, I'm going to go in and try mine now.
I'm pretty sure I've always been able to comment on your blog! BTW, I know it's been a while since you made your design changes, but can I just say how much I LOVE them??!!! Your blog looks wonderful.
I changed mine so hopefully that will work! Thanks!! Hope you are enjoying your summer so far.
Post a Comment