1.) I can't even post anonymously, for some reason. It just keeps asking for me to log in. After about the fifth time, I usually give up and just say a little prayer for the person who wrote the blog entry.
2.) I CAN apparently comment if your comment form looks like this:
(Note: There are more choices than just "Goo.gle account" for identity, but this was all my screen capture would scroll for.)
3.) I can NOT comment if your comment box looks like this:
(Mine was like this until I changed it sometime yesterday afternoon.) This is when it just keeps asking me to log in after I've selected my go.ogle account as my profile.
Now, I don't know what was better. Having this problem with commenting and not knowing what it was or what to do about it or knowing somewhat what the problem is...and not knowing what to do about it. Hmph.
If I haven't been commenting on your blog, it's likely because your comment form looks like picture 2 and I promise I've been trying. I still love you.
Hugs and love,









5 comments:
So I'm just wondering how you changed the box...I'm a little blogger illiterate...
I haven't been able to comment on here for awhile. Glad to know it's not just me! Myfibgers are crossed that this will post:)
Maybe I should change my box as well!! I didn't realize there could be problems!! though lately whenever I try to add a blog to my page, it just kicks me off and my whole blog is lost!!! Very frustrating!!!
Thanks for the info! I've messed with mine a bit and I think I've fixed it. Yay!!! lol
That is the problem I have been having with other people's blogs.
Post a Comment