I think Jax is loving having me home all day (most of the time). He spends a good part of the day napping under my feet or even next to me on the couch (or even in my lap, at times). If I go to a different room, he must follow me. Even if I tell him I'll be right back, he goes with me. I guess he doesn't want to miss anything.
Yesterday, as I was finishing up some cleaning, I'd go from room to room quite frequently. I guess he got too tired of roaming with me, so he curled up on the living room couch and waited patiently for me to finish. This is how I found him.
Doesn't he look sweet? Now, if I could just get him to stop barking ferociously at strangers...
Hugs and love,
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment