...are 5.6. I had one final (please, God) HCG level drawn yesterday, and the result was 5.6. My OB/Gyn's office said that they consider it negative. I just hope my RE's office does, too. Last time, the let me go when it was 3, so maybe. Just maybe.
It was odd, waiting at the lab for the blood draw yesterday. My hands were getting all sweaty as I sat there, waiting for them to call my name. Perhaps it was because it was 90 degrees outside. Maybe it was because I was hungry and having a blood sugar low. Or I guess it could have been a bit of anxiety since the last two times I'd been there, they'd had to dig around in my vein searching for blood. Yep, that just might have been it. Anywho, I signed in and waited about 15 minutes, when one of my least favorite phlebotomists came out, picked up a paper and opened her mouth to call her patient. I pleaded silently, Please, don't say my name. PLEASE, don't say my name! Guess what? She said my name. But I survived.
So now, I wait again. My RE's office is pretty good about calling with results within a day, so maybe they'll call me tomorrow to let me know if I need to repeat the test (please, no!) or if they'll consider this a negative level.
Hugs and love,
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
They shouldn't repeat it. My last one was 3. something and I didn't have to go back. Sounds like you are finally off that beta hell hook! ;)
I hope your RE doesn't make you repeat the test! Keep us updated as you are in our thoughts!
Crossing fingers that you don't have to do anymore blood tests and that you can move forward Ang!!!
Wishing all the bet for you!!!
Post a Comment