Hallelujah! My IVF nurse called yesterday to let me know that Monday's test was negative. Woo-hoo! I don't have to repeat it again (for now). She said that we were okay to pursue another FET as soon as we are ready to, but I'm guessing AF isn't going to cooperate right away. We're thinking September. I was also able to ask all of my questions about the hydrosonogram.
I should be able to have this test done locally, but it'll be up to AF whether or not I am able to get this done before my summer break is over. The trouble with that? My doctor has only performed the test once, so one of the other doctors in the practice will have to assist. That's not a problem. But I went to high school with one of the doctors who is "eligible" to assist. Therein lies the problem. Besides the fact that this means I'm old enough to be a doctor by now...I don't want him to know me that well. But my insurance should cover it here. *Sigh* I hate tough decisions like this.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Congrats on the test being negative!!! I hope the hydrosonogram goes well...no matter who does it.
Awkward! Don't know if I could handle that!
I'm so glad to hear that your beta is finally negative!! Also, they can always give you Provera (or some type of progesterone) to get AF started after a m/c if you are emotionally ready to get going again!
Post a Comment