Sunday, June 5, 2011

Say what?

Okay, so I realize I'm a couple of days late with this, but it's been a busy weekend because of the yard sale.  As you may have known, Friday was "National Donut Day."  Sadly, I was unable to participate in observance of this yummy holiday, but the local television station posted this on FB to help spread the word:

"It's National Free Donut Day! You get one free donut from @Dun.kin.Do.nuts when you purchase a beverage while supplies last!"

Wait a minute...while supplies last?  It's a Donut shop.  Shouldn't they always have donuts?  (Yes, I know, I know...they likely have a certain number of "free" donuts for the day, but it's still kind of funny, don't you think?)

Hope your weekend was stellar and you have a fabulous week ahead.

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Suzanna said...

Yeah it's a doughnut shop! Come on! lol