That's the kind of summer I seem to be having. While it began with six days spoken for in meetings for school--two at the end of June and the other four the week before school starts--I seem to be filling the rest of my time off with lots of stuff to do and think about. I'm still not sure how long we'll have to wait before we are allowed to pursue FET #2, but it's not looking good for the reduced-stress days of summer. *sigh*
I'm still waiting for the RE's office to call and either tell me that no, I don't have to take any more blood tests to watch my level drop or yes, I do. It took a whole month after the d & c for it to drop to 5. Geesh. My body just can't do anything right. Can't get pregnant, can't stay pregnant, then won't let go of the hormone. I think it's time for a trade-in. But I don't know who'd want my current model. I guess I'm stuck with it.
On a different note, have I mentioned that my sweet little dog has become quite anti-social? He has his little group of people that he loves and wants to be around. If you are not in it, oh-my-goodness! He will bark and snap at you if you are within sight. He's super protective. We don't know what to do about it. J thought about taking him to obedience school, but the class that just started ran right through our vacation, so he didn't sign up. Maybe the next go around...
Meanwhile, I wait. Not sure really what I'm waiting for. AF? A call from the RE's office? My paperwork for the next cycle to arrive? To start stabbing myself with a needle again? (Anybody know if Lov.enox comes in a pen?) Gosh. I've got too much time to think these days. I think I'll go take a nap, then start cleaning my house. Let's turn all this nervous energy into something good.
Hugs and love,
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
ugh, waiting sucks! hopefully you get some answers soon :)
how odd that your dog is becoming anti-social! hopefully all is well and he will be loving again soon.
Doesn't sound like much fun so far -- hope the summer turns a corner for you and you get some fun without having to wait too long for it! (((Hugs!))
((((HUGS))) my dear.
Wait, wait, wait...the story of an infertile's life. I'm really, really hoping you get to move forward with your SUCCESSFUL FET cycle this summer and don't have to wait. Fingers crossed, as always.
Post a Comment