The bleeding, that is. I'm now 100% convinced that what I've been experiencing this week was definitely not AF. I had 3 days of heavy bleeding with cramps, and then today it was just like someone turned off the faucet. (Sorry for that yucky analogy, but I don't know a better way to explain it.) It wasn't like AF, which tapers off over time. It was literally yesterday I was bleeding and today there has been nothing. Not a drop. So, I'm guessing it was just my body finally letting go of that leftover junk. Maybe now my next blood test will be negative. I hope so. I'm tired of being poked (and paying $20 for it).
My grandmother's surgery went well. They had to put her to sleep instead of doing a spinal because they couldn't get her blood thick enough (she is on coumadin, and so they had to give her plasma to try and thicken up her blood before surgery). The anesthesiologist was concerned by this, given her age and various medical conditions, and told us that if this was the case she'd probably end up in ICU for a day or two following surgery to monitor vital signs and such. But she was brought back to he room, and did just great. She'll be going to a different floor of the hospital in a few days for some rehab, but they suspect she'll be fine.
Hope you've had a restful weekend and you have a wonderful week.
Hugs and love,
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment