I went to bed last night fighting a headache. Apparently it won, because it was still here (and just as bad) when I woke up this morning. I took some pain reliever and sat around on the couch for a while, hoping it would go away and I'd find the motivation I needed to finish cleaning my house. It's nearly noon, though, and I haven't found it yet. I have managed to complete one load of laundry, and there is one in both the washer and dryer as I type. I guess that should count for something.
J said he'd help me shampoo the carpet in the living room tonight when he gets home from work. We've never done it before, and I'm a little nervous about it. But, it is necessary. There are a few stains that have surfaced since we brought Jax home. They're not bad, but at the right angle, they are very noticeable. I just hope I've finished everything else I wanted to accomplish before then. It's hard to want to clean when you just feel like laying with the covers over your head to block out all light and sound. (whine, whine, whine)
There is a group of 5-15 (cause you never know) ladies coming to your house in approximately 30 hours, and I'm sitting here blogging. Guess I'd better go look a little harder for my get-up-and-go. Come out, come out, wherever you are!
Hugs and love,
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Motivation... bleh! Seems like the only way I ever get motivated anymore is if somebody is coming over to our house. I mean I like having a clean house and all.... but it seems like there is always something better (more enjoyable) to do than clean. I need to invite someone over again... lol
Post a Comment