It's not that I don't enjoy reading about others lives, and I DO mean to offer them my support. I just get caught up in reading and then fail to comment most of the time. So, if you read my blog and I have ever commented on yours (or if you just see me as a follower), please do not be offended if I don't comment regularly. I'm still reading, and I think about you all often. I wonder how you are doing if you haven't posted in a while, and I even repeat some of your funny stories, as if we are old friends and you have shared them with me.
So, my next goal is sort of my own personal ICLW-type goal. While it is not logical for me to expect to leave five or six comments every single day, I would like to leave at least one comment on every blog I follow every week. I don't think that's too terribly unreasonable.
I'll leave you with this picture. Here is my Sunda's Sketch for today. I the last few hours of the weekend are kind to you.
DISCLAIMER: I am fully aware that "Your" should be "You're," but I thought this picture was too cute not to share. Please pardon the grammar.
Hugs and baby dust,











3 comments:
Happy ICLW & 50th post:) Super cute pic too!
I love the puppy!
Happy 50th post! When you explain it like that, it really is a huge accomplishment! I have found that my posts ebb and flow...sometimes I have something I want to say every day, but then at times it seems like I could go for a few weeks without posting something.
Either way, I hope you're enjoying it and it's good to have small goals for yourself, I think. You get from blogging what you put into it, so it helps to have goals. Wishing you all the best and I hope you get your BFP soon!! Enjoy ICLW, too!
Post a Comment