Welcome to my blog! This is my second month of trying ICLW. Last month, I had a lot of fun and "met" a lot of new people. If you're a regular reader or you've been here before, welcome back. If you're new here, well, I'll do everything I can to make you feel welcome. Feel free to check out my old posts (there's less than 50 of them). If you're interested in my TTC history, check out
this post. I am currently trying to take things a day at a time. This month has hit me particularly hard (though I'm not sure why), but I'm slowly coming out of the dazed stupor I've been in for the past few days (I hope).
Happy reading!
12 comments:
I found you last month via ICLW. Hope your days keep getting brighter & brighter !
~ICLW
This is my first month for ICLW. I kept seeing the banner and finally decided to figure out what it was! Totally know what you mean about the unexplained dazed stupors. Hope you're feeling better very soon!
Trying out ICLW for the first time...looking for inspiring stories to pass on to my blog/Facebook followers who suffer from infertility. Will have to recommend your very nice blog! Good luck in your family building journey!
I love ICLW! And you! xoxoox
Why is it that some months really are harder than others? It always comes as a surprise. I hope that the funk passes soon!
ICLW
LOL, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Great blog, can't wait to read more. I'm your newest follower from IComLeavWe.
-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/
Hi Angie, thanks for stopping by my blog. You and your DH have been through quite a journey yourselves.
Taking things one day at a time is all you can do going down the IF road.
Happy ICLW!
Jonelle #94
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I like yours! Happy ICLW!
Hooray for ICLW!
IF truly is a roller coaster, with highs and lows. I hope you feel better soon.
Sorry to hear you're having a hard time recently. Hope all the (((hugs))) this week help!
I went and read your post from last month - huge congrats to you and your husband on the weight loss! That's great!!
Good luck to you! - ICLW
I'm sorry this month has been particularly hard on you, but I completely understand as this was a hard month for me as well. Sometimes I don't think it can get any worse but it always seems to.
Happy ICLW!
I came across your blog and I too am going through the struggles of having a baby. I've been on Provera and just finished my second round of Clomid and just waiting to see if one of these months will bring a BFP! Hoping that your month comes soon too!
Post a Comment