Happy Thursday, everyone! This day officially puts me in the 1ww. I've managed to stay pretty calm thus far. Tonight, special J asked me if I'm pregnant (something he does nearly every month). I told him maybe (like I do every month). I try to stay optimistic, but it's hard. I can't even remember the last time I tested--since I've never seen two lines, and I wasted so many tests in the beginning, I guess I just want to be fairly certain it will be positive before I even try it. Still, Saturday is special J's birthday and mine is next Tuesday. I'm afraid I'll be tempted...but I'll try to be strong. I guess we'll see how things go...
Here's my quote for the day. Enjoy!
"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there semed to be no hope at all.""
-- Dale Carnegie
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
LOVE the quote, DC is one of my favorites !
Keeping you in my prayers : )
OOOOH, I dearly hope you have a wonderful birthday! And maybe a bonus person to celebrate with! xoxox
That is a great quote, I might steal it :)
I hope this month is the one!! Hang in there!
We are right on track with each other, let's hope its the track to a BFP. Great quote!
I am right there with you too! If I were to have a normal 28 day cycle this month then I should start next Thursday the 15th. I was thinking about testing this Saturday but I know that's too early so I am going to really try and wait. Unfortunately I don't even think I O'd this month but the Dr said "crazier things have happened" so maybe I had a follie hiding.
I hope you get you BFP- what an amazing present! Happy almost birthday to you two!
Post a Comment