Well, it is Friday, and that means it's time for some Fun Facts.
1. My favorite movie of all time is Ste.el Mag.nolias. I even portrayed the role of Annelle twice in the stage version. I think I watched it every Saturday between the ages of 16 and 21 (and can quote just about every "major" line).
2. I love kid's movies. After all, I do teach fifth graders 177 days out of the year, and I do have two nieces and a nephew. When DH and I got married, he made fun of my movie collection. I actually enjoy them, too! Hood.winked and Find.ing Ne.mo are among my favorites.
3. I would ride roller coasters all day long if I could. I'm just a big kid, I guess! Whenever my family and I go on vacation, my grandmother always tells my brother not to ride those "wild rides." She didn't used to tell me the same (I guess because she thought I wouldn't want to), but one time when we returned she asked him if he rode them anyway. He told her that I wanted to ride them and he knew she wouldn't want me to ride them alone, so he rode with me. Since then, we both get "the speech." We ride them anyway, though (when we vacation together).
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend. Thanks so much for all the hugs this week. I needed them.
Hugs and baby dust,









5 comments:
Here from ICLW.
I get bummed when I see all the "don't forget mom" ads for Mothers day. Good thing it's almost the 9th and it will be over.
http://www.teseivf.blogspot.com/
The thought that MD is coming up hit me the other day too. I don't celebrate it, but the constant barrage of ads takes a toll on me.
Steel Magnolias is the only movie I've ever seen my DH consistantly cry at. It's in my top 10 for sure. (i think my fav may be "love actually". i don't say that out loud though, cause it's rated r)
I LOVE Hoodwinked!!! "Never trust a bunny!" And I can't meet anyone named Keith w/o wanting to laugh a little. :)
I hope your w/e is good!
I am sorry this month has been so tough on you. I hope you will have a fun and relaxing weekend to make up for it!
Nice meeting you on here, and thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy ICLW!
#130
Don't pass out but I've NEVER seen Steel Magnolias!
Hi there. Here from ICLW. Just got caught up on your story. Congrats about losing weight and getting healthy. No fried foods, thats awesome. I am trying to be that way but find it really hard.
Happy ICLW (#70)
Post a Comment