Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Finally Friday!

I didn't think this week would EVER end!  Not that I am wishing my life away, but my students have been especially WILD this week.  It sure makes for some long days.  They need a break from each other...it's a good thing next week is spring break. 

Well, in keeping with my new "blog outline," it's time for some fun facts about yours truly!  My plan is to just list some little-known random facts about some aspect of me or my personality.  Yeah, I know I'm a dork, but this is the real me!

* I like to read the newspaper backwards.  I don't know why.  My theory is that all the happiest news is in the front (wedding announcements, birth announcements--which I hope to have one someday, etc.), so I want to save the "best" news for last?  I have noticed that my grandmother does this, too.  My husband just thinks it's weird.

* My all-time favorite pizza was Pizza Hut's insider (the one with a layer of cheese between two very thin crusts, then topped as  normal) with mushrooms, banana peppers, and green bell peppers.  I ate it in layers.  Everyone I know says that is weird, but I like to eat things in layers.  (String cheese was made just for me!) 

* I collect snow globes, but I'm usually too cheap to buy them.  So I guess I should revise that statement to say I collect cheap snow globes.  I'm partial to the Christmas ones, and I'm usually willing to spend a bit more on those, but I also have them from several cities I've visited (or other people have visited and brought me as a souvenir). 

I guess that's it for today.  Can't give away all of my quirks on the first week!  In other news, I had some pretty strong O pains yesterday afternoon, on CD 14.  What's up with that?  My body's not supposed to do things normally!  Our timing was pretty good this month, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Baby dust to all!

Always,

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Huh! I've never heard of someone reading a newspaper backward. It does make sense, though.

I only eat Lit.tle Debb.ie's Swis.s Ca.ke Rol.ls in layers. I love to unroll them. My dh doesn't understand why.

Woo hoo for your body finally figuring it out! (Do you think it could have a talk with my body?) ;)

Samantha said...

Maybe you have an Easter egg!!! I should have o'd yesterday but all the opk's are saying no and the ultrasound showed nothing as well... There's always next month for me-but hopefully THIS IS YOUR MONTH!