Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday's Wishes

Today, I'm going with a "retro-wish." (That is, a wish from days long gone.) When I was little, my career plans changed almost weekly. However, after visiting the horse park in Lexington, KY, I decided that I wanted to be the first female jockey to win the KY Derby...despite the fact that I didn't own a horse, I had never ridden a horse that wasn't being led by an adult (and still haven't), nor did I even know anybody who owned a horse. (What can I say--I dream big!)


What did you want to be when you grew up?



Hugs and baby dust,

3 comments:

Erin said...

I always thought of myself as a housewife with kids. Even as a kid I liked to clean and cook.

Then at some point I wanted to be a hairdresser.

Big dreams huh?

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to be a tacher... and that's what I am. However I do remember going to the zoo and sea world when I was little and i had dreams of being an animal trainer... I'm too scared of the water though!

daega99 said...

I remember telling my mom that I wanted to be an airline stewardess.... she gently told me no!

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/