Saturday, April 3, 2010

Super Saturday Review

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Wil.son athletic equipment company for providing my family with a tremendous source of entertainment. Yesterday afternoon, my husband, brother, mother and I hit the tennis court for a round of exercise. Please keep in mind that DH and I had never played before, my mom hadn't played in 25 years, and my brother only took up the game a year or two ago (and is not really, well, good.)

While we spent most of the time chasing the tennis ball (hence, the exercise), we laughed a lot and wished many times we'd brought the camera. We're not quite ready for the pro tour just yet, but we sure had fun.


Happy Easter, everyone! May God bless each and every one of you.

Always,

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Tennis is hard, but fun. I am glad you had a great time.

Happy Easter!

Patricia said...

I'm terrible at tennis.....Sounds like you had lots of fun. Good for you. Happy Easter!!