Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday's Sketches

Throughout the years, my family and I have taken many vacations together.  We always try to capture the funny moments with our cameras, when possible.  You never know what you're going to see when you're with us.  We've encountered some pretty strange sights.  Here are some animal pictures we've taken over the last couple of years.


A bear eating an orange

Doesn't this national symbol just look proud?


This sea lion tossed a 2-liter bottle.


That's the strangest duck I've ever seen!


In case you can't read this, it's a picture of a sign that talks about the need for birth control in the "big cat" family.  Often, these animals are paired up, much like humans mate, to make sure they only reproduce with those chosen for them.  Then, they are sometimes given the same types and brands or birth control that humans are.  Hmm...I guess they can't just get "frisky" whenever they want, huh?  (I hope they didn't choose condoms!)


Oh, and don't forget a dog with sunglasses!

Happy Sunday, everybody!  I hope your week is off to a peaceful start.

Hugs and baby dust,

 

3 comments:

Erin said...

That bear looks weird, looks like someone gave it a good shave!!

LOL.

Patricia said...

Funny pictures, thanks for sharing them.

K said...

Interesting!

ICLW