It’s that time again! I will now reveal three statements about myself—two of them are truths, one of them completely made up in my head. So, which two are the truth, and which is fabricated? You be the judge. Since today’s my *gulp* 30th birthday, I’ll stick with a birthday theme today.
1. The President called me on my 12th birthday to wish me a happy birthday.
2. When I turned 16, my mom got a new car and I got her old one.
3. I fell off the shuttle bus in a college parking lot on my 20th birthday.
Hugs and baby dust all around.
Always,
4 comments:
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Turning 30 isn't so bad.)
Hmm... . I will say number 3 is the lie. You don't seem like a klutz to me. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Let me know how it goes, I'm turning 30 in a few months... ;)
I'm going with #1 as the lie.
Happy Birthday Angie! Love your blog.
Happy "30th" Birthday! Good luck this month.
Baby dust to you.
Post a Comment