Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday

Is it Tuesday already?  I missed last week (I was still pretty much in a funk, and just didn't feel like posting).  In case this is your first time reading a "typical Tuesday post," I have chosen to include a game that I play with my fifth graders sometimes on the first day of school to get to know each other.  I will reveal three things about myself--two of which are the truth, and one that is made up.  I've been told I make these too hard to figure out, so I'll try to go easy on you all this week.  Here are today's "facts":

1. I am a published author (other than this blog, of course).

2.  At age 5, I had a song on the radio.

3.  I once chased the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

There you have it...two truths and a lie. Which one is untrue? You decide!

Hugs and baby dust,

6 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Good morning!

I think #3 is the untruth.

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

I really like your idea.

~Stopping by for ICLW #126

Browniris said...

My guess is that #3 is the lie!

Patricia said...

I agree it's #3

BabyWid said...

Happy ICLW!!

Great posted! I bet your kids love it!
My guess is #3 is the lie!?

Stop by any time: www.babywid.blogspot.com

..al said...

Love the game...

I think it would be #2.

Do tell the right answer...