Here are this week's Fun Facts. I hope you don't think I'm TOO strange!
1. I like to put things in alphabetical order (hence, the baseball card collection). I can rattle off my class roster in alphabetical order without hesitation. Even my CD's were alphabetized (and sorted by genre).
2. I guess this sort of goes somewhat with number 1--I like to sort things. If I eat something with multiple colors--such as Skittles, M&Ms, or jelly beans--I like to sort them by color. Then I save my favorites for last.
3. I am an early shopper. As a matter of fact, the first gifts I bought for Christmas 2010 were purchased on December 26, 2009. Hey, if I find a bargain on something I think someone on my list would like, you'd better believe I'll go ahead and get it!
Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend, everyone! Hugs and baby dust all around!
Always,









2 comments:
Breaks always go by too fast!! My son didn't get a spring break this year due to too many missed snow days. It sucked!! He is really complaining lately that he needs a break. He is an 8th grader.
i do the same thing with M&Ms! i pair them by colors though :o)
and when i was teaching i could do the same with my kiddos!
Post a Comment