Friday, July 15, 2011
What a workout!
I've been doing an aerobics workout via the W.i.i off and on for a while now. Today, I decided to put "feet" on the balance board to boost it to 4 inches high. Oh. my. goodness! My legs were like spaghetti after the first 3 minutes! (Yes, I'm a wuss.) I'd have expected it if I didn't already work out using the same routine, but I did not expect the intensity to jump so drastically. There are three 10 minute reps in the routine. After the first one, I had to ditch the step and I skipped the 3rd one altogether. I guess I'll have to start out slowly and build up to it. On the bright side, Jax seemed thoroughly entertained by the whole process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
You go girl!!! Keep up the exercising. I need to get back on that train next week.
I really got into the Wii workouts after I had Viktor. I'll probably do it again after this one.
What workout program do you use on the W.i.i?
Post a Comment