Thursday, July 28, 2011

It is the day that never ends...

Today was a looooong day for me.  I spent nearly 12 hours at school, and I am T-I-R-E-D!  After working all day on curriculum junk (sorry, but that's what it is), we had open house tonight from 5-7 (which ended up lasting until 7:30 because we had a parent who kept talking and talking and talking).  Here are a couple of pictures of my bulletin boards that I have in place.  The first one has all of my students' names on it.  The stars are my homeroom and the tickets (if you can tell they are tickets) are the other two classes.


This one is for student work.  I thought it fit my "theme" nicely.



I enjoyed meeting my kiddos tonight (almost all of my homeroom showed up).  I think it's going to be a great year!  Actually, I'm counting on it. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great! I always loved decorating my classroom for the kiddos! I hope you have an amazing year!

E and R said...

Love the room! Hope it is a great year!

Jessica said...

These are just great! I secretly wish I would have been a teacher! Looks like so much fun- challenging, though, I am sure. Enjoy your last few weeks off!