Monday, July 11, 2011

And then there was one...

Summer break is winding down.  I officially have one more Monday left of break.  I don't expect anybody to feel sorry for me, though.  I'm only writing about it because it is a fact.  A fact I could live without.  However, we are doing something new with our classes this year and I'm kind of excited about that.  I like to try new things, and I think this change will prove to be a little less stressful.  We'll see. 

So, I'm thirteen calendar days--two doctor's appointments--away from a brand new school year.  Am I ready?  No.  But I may as well go back to school.  The only trouble is there are too many nosy people there.  I think I've decided not to tell a soul the next time we do an FET (yet I reserve the right to change my mind).  I appreciate the support, but there's no use in everybody being sad if things don't go well.  And if things do go well, it's a lot harder for several people to keep a secret.  *sigh* 

I thought I was doing okay, but I guess my brain held on to some of the sadness.  I hate feeling like this.  I need to snap out of this funk I've been in. 

It's a hot, hot day here in KY.  It's supposed to be raining tomorrow, so I saved the laundry for then.  Maybe Jax and I will sleep in.  J has tried to get me to sleep in every summer since we got married, but I just can't. I have to make sure I kiss him good-bye every morning and tell him that I love him (and to be careful).  Every day. 

I'm rambling now, so it's time to wrap this up.  Stay cool and have a terrific week!

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I totally understand. I have also been thinking of keeping my next FET timeline quite. I only have a few IRL friends that read my blog but it's too many :)

Good luck and I hope in 3/4 months you are announcing your pregnancy to all of us on your blog!

Krista said...

Matt and I decided not to tell a single soul about our FET (other than my bloggie friends, of course!) and it was the best decision. Now that we are sorta "in limbo" I don't feel like I have to give everyone a definitive answer. I can wait as long as I need to (until we know for sure things look good!) to tell people. It's so much easier this way!! I can't believe your break is already almost over! That went by quick!