3 Films
Gee whiz. That’s all I get to go by? I could name 3 comedies, 3 dramas, 3 action movies, 3 musicals…I guess I watch too many movies. I’ll try to narrow it down for you, though, since I can only list 3...
1.
When I was a little girl, this was my favorite movie. I'd laugh, I'd cry...I would even sob listening to a book-on-tape version while my parents drove down the road. My dad actually once threatened to throw it out the window if I didn't stop. My parents thought I was crazy for crying because I knew what was going to happen (as did they, since I watched the movie and listened to this recording all the time). Yes, I was an emotinal basket-case from early on...
2.
I'm a sucker for a good Dis.ney movie, but this is one of my all-time favorites. I was already teaching when it came out, and my mom and I actually went to see it together. We laughed at tons of stuff that no one else did. We didn't expect the kids in the theater to get some of the jokes, but surely their parents did. Oh, well. If you haven't seen it, you're definitely missing out!
3.
I think I'd have enjoyed this movie a lot more if I hadn't already fallen in love with the book. I'm almost always disappointed with movie versions of books, but this is a pretty funny movie if you're not already emotionally involved with the characters. I expected it to be different from the book, and because of that I was still able t enjoy the movie to a degree. Just like usual, though, the book is better!










0 comments:
Post a Comment