Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Wishes...

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.
-- Author Unknown


My wish for this Wednesday, July 7, 2010, is simple. I wish every bride and groom (past, present, and future) could be as happy as I was then and still am today. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from 07/07/07.

Getting ready.  Isn't this a neat picture? 


Another "special effects" shot.  This is one of my favorites.


This one is framed on my nightstand.  I wake up to it every morning.


The new Mr. & Mrs. 
This one graces my desk at school.  It helps a lot when I'm having a bad day.


So happy!  Three years and counting.

I know we share our anniversary with MANY other couples across the country (and, perhaps, around the world), as it was a very popular date (07/07/07).  I pray that each of those couples have a safe, loving celebration of their marriage and are as happy as we are.  I guess we really are "Lucky" in love! 

Hugs and baby dust,

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Congratulations on three wonderful years. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Those pictures are really neat.

Kitty said...

Happy anniversary!!!

What a beautiful bride! You two look so happy :) Congrats!!

The Hopeful Elephant said...

I love it! YAY! Happy Anniversary!!!