Here are today's "Angie Statements." If you've read this blog very long, you know the drill. If you're new here, I'll present 3 statements about myself. Two of them are the honest-to-goodness truth, but one of them is a "lie." (Most of the time, they actually sound true.) If you'd like to "play" my game, guess which one is the lie. On Wednesday, I'll reveal the untruth. Sometimes, they have a theme, and sometimes they are just random statements. Have fun!
1. I am a night owl.
2. I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue.
3. I love pajamas.
Which statement is not true?
Hugs and baby dust,

Blogger Templates









3 comments:
I am going with #3 as the lie !
I'm going with #1. Night owl and teacher doesn't seem to go together!
I think #1 is a lie! :)
I found you through ICLW. himplusme.blogspot.com
Post a Comment