Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Two truths and a lie—Wedding edition

Wow, it's been a while since I did one of these, huh?  I have decided to have two posts today.  One, my regular "truths and a lie" game, and the other will be another piece of the Angie & Jeremie story.  I thought it deserved its own post, though.

If you've not read my blog when I did a two truths and a lie post, I will give you three statements about myself.  Two of them are completely true.  One of them is not.  If you choose to play along, decide which one is the lie.  Leave your guess in a comment, if you wish.  Tomorrrow, I will post the answer, and a brief explanation of the two truths, if needed. 

Okay, here goes nothing!  I did not make these statements about J, but I did keep with the wedding theme.  Being a pianist, I have played for my share of weddings over the years.  You wouldn't believe some of the stories I could share.  Here are just a couple.  Which one isn't true?

1. I played the piano for my own wedding.


2. I once played for a wedding where the guests were asked to wear nametags.

3. Once I had to play for an extra 30 minutes to stall the guests while someone drove back to the groom’s house to retrieve the wedding rings before the ceremony.

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

#1 is the lie unless it was a serenade to your groom ;)

Kitty said...

Hmm... after reading your last post, I'm not so sure #1 is a lie! I can see #3 happening, so I'm going with #2 as the lie. (I certainly hope it is!)