Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two Truths and a Lie

Yesterday, in the midst of doing laundry, I went to town with mom to get some *gulp* school supplies for the upcoming school year. Normally, this task is met with the same butterflies and excitement that I had when I was a student, but I just couldn't muster up those feelings this year for some reason. I really do love my job, but it's very hard to believe that in just over a week, I'll have to begin getting things ready for a fresh batch of minds to mold. Where has the summer gone? Ah, well. I suppose you're not here to listen to my banter, but rather to ponder this week's "two truths and a lie." So, without further ado, here they are:

1. I am addicted to list-making.

2. I can't seem to sleep in past 5:30.

3. I am a big fan of naps.

One of these gems was at least partially made up. Which one? You decide!

Hugs and baby dust,

1 comments:

Musewander said...

Hmm... I'll guess that #2 is a lie -- only because I love to sleep, so I hope that #3 is true for you! Naps are the GREATEST. :)